They say it’s the best time and the worst time to jump in the pool when there’s a thunderstorm. In the midwest you might get struck by lightning. But I love feeling the rain hit my head while I’m swimming, to submerge under the water and watch the droplets splay across the chlorine-blue surface. Why pleasure and danger always want to dance together will forever stick in my head.
- High-quality, signed art print
- Printed digitally using high-end printers with a matte surface
- If you are interested in other sizes, please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered flat for easy viewing and framing
- All prints typically ship within 5 business days